- Mostly Martha would be on mine. Probably at the top.
- Ratatoutille would be on it too.
- Eat Drink Man Woman is a beautiful film, which contemplates the restorative power of food.
- Big Night. Trivia - Marc Anthony plays their bus boy.
- I liked Babette's Feast as well.
- The Fabulous Destiny of Amelie Poulin. The great scene where she slips her hand in a barrel of beans? The "crack" of the sugar on the creme brulee!
- Big, actually. Junk food. Caviar. Baby corn!
- Supersize Me--particularly the DVD with the piece about the fries. Shiver.
- Like Water for Chocolate. Sexy food.
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The original, please. But the remake was good too.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
food fight movie night
What are your favorite food-related movies? I saw these two lists and it got me thinking.