Tuesday, November 27, 2007

food fight movie night

What are your favorite food-related movies? I saw these two lists and it got me thinking.
  1. Mostly Martha would be on mine. Probably at the top.
  2. Ratatoutille would be on it too.
  3. Eat Drink Man Woman is a beautiful film, which contemplates the restorative power of food.
  4. Big Night. Trivia - Marc Anthony plays their bus boy.
  5. I liked Babette's Feast as well.
  6. The Fabulous Destiny of Amelie Poulin. The great scene where she slips her hand in a barrel of beans? The "crack" of the sugar on the creme brulee!
  7. Big, actually. Junk food. Caviar. Baby corn!
  8. Supersize Me--particularly the DVD with the piece about the fries. Shiver.
  9. Like Water for Chocolate. Sexy food.
  10. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The original, please. But the remake was good too.
We'll stop at that, and because I can't think of any others. If you think of some I forgot, mention them in the comments! It may be because I haven't seen them!

No comments: