Sunday, January 03, 2010

GOOOOOOOAAAAALLL!

***I started this post on Thursday, but one thing and another...

In a moment of ridiculous symmetry, I took down the calendar I use to record my weight every morning and flipped back to 12/31/08. One year ago today I weighed exactly 50 pounds more than I did this morning. It was a nice little coda on the year to have the numbers work out like that.

So that leads us to the oh-so-obvious question of what next?  The 2010 resolutions have been scattered all over my Google Reader, in between all of the 2009 year-end roundups.  I'm not sure I want to do either one, and generally I find it best to keep those kinds of goals under the radar.  Just best to keep your head down and work on them.  So for the moment, that's what I'm going to do.  But I'm just as likely to change my mind and blab about them tomorrow, so keep checking back. :)

No comments: