Monday, October 17, 2011

share and compare

I promise, I promise, I will stop talking about the marathon soon. Soon is not yet, however.  I was curious to see how my stats compared from this marathon versus the Colorado Marathon. As luck would have it, Garmin has a comparison widget.  You can click on the images to make them bigger if you actually want to look at the data.



God bless statistics.  While in no way shape or form do they demonstrate a dramatic improvement, they do show improvement.  I would also like to note that the first 14 miles of the Colorado Marathon were mostly downhill, while there was a 200 foot elevation climb in the first 4 miles of the Portland marathon. And I'm pretty proud of my miles 25 split in Portland. It's just nice to see that the improvement is consistent.

In other news, I finally managed to drag my ass out for a run today. It wasn't pretty, but it happened. Now I just need to figure out what I'm doing next.

No comments: