Wednesday, March 29, 2006

And Then There Was The Gelato

I forgot to mention that we found the most decadent gelato place in the universe, Gelato Verro Cafe, which was so good that it deserves its own post. Dark chocolate, chocolate hazelnut (think nutella in ice cream form), strawberry. K had the blackberry sorbetto, which I did not try but looked just as scrumptious. My mouth is literally watering right now. Trader Joe's, too. We need those here in Colorado. Just for the nut section and the greek yogurt alone. Oh, and then there was this place, where I couldn't finish my dessert. Oh, oh, oh. It was worth the 2--make that 3--pounds I gained in the last week. It was worth the treadmill punishment that is to come.

My name is Mrs. Bump, and I am addicted to food.

Hello Mrs. Bump.

No comments: