Tuesday, April 18, 2006

And I Didn't Even Trip Or Spill Anything On Myself

So its over. I had my job interview and I did my best. And I have absolutely no idea how it went or how I did. I think I did ok, maybe even well, but it is hard to know. And it sounds like I'll have to go through a second round of interviews with more people, if I get lucky. So the possibility of me getting this job is still tenuous. But I did ask questions. And I do feel I put my best foot forward. So now I'll just have to wait and see what happens. And unfortunately for you all, you'll just have to wait right along with me.

I do want to say thank you for all the calls and emails and support I've gotten over the last couple of days. It made running the gauntlet of the interview a bit easier.

I just need to remember that even if I don't get this job, it isn't the end of the world. I mean, after all, I am currently gainfully employed. And I still have all the other great stuff in my life. But I kinda think I would like this job. I think it would be a challenge. So that's all the news I have to report. When I know more, I'll let you know.

No comments: