Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mr. Bump Takes Some (Kick Ass) Pictures



These are some of the things Mr. Bump has been taking pictures of lately. In case you were wondering why I love him.

#1, is of course, our Ruby. There she is with her ball again, her second best friend. Her first best friend, or BFF (Best Friend Forever) being her litter-sister Rosie, who belongs to my MIL. Yes, the names are cute, and no, it wasn't on purpose.

#2 is from our recent trip to San Diego, The Flower Fields in Carlsbad. The Flower Fields were just that--several fields of ranunculus flowers. (Yep, I had to look up how to spell that.)

#3 is from Wellington, North Island, New Zealand. He took this shot in the daytime too, but didn't post that one. It just wasn't nearly as magical. If you ever get to Wellington, do yourself a favor and check out the Te Papa Tongarewa Museum. Hands down, New Zealand was the best trip we've ever taken. Worth every long and gruelling, edema leg inducing hour.

#4 is Niles, one of our friends K & C's two lovely Devon Rex cats. Fluffernutter.

#5 is from our snowshoeing trip in Rocky Mountain National Park. I know, there are those of you who find it hard to believe that I would be snowshoeing. But its true. I can post the pictures of me both freezing and sweating at the same time, if you want. This is Dream Lake, which seems an appropriate name. It was on the trail between Nymph Lake and Emerald Lake. We turned around here. Believe me, I wasn't the only one ready to turn around. Snowshoeing kicks ass, but it also kicks your ass.

#6 is a flower, a tulip I think, coming up through the snow in Mary Elitch Park by our house. Just typical of the weather here, sunny one day, snow the next, sunny the day after that. Don't like the weather here? Wait five minutes.

He's taken other really great pictures that I'll have to prod him to get at. But these are some fun ones to look at, while you're waiting.

No comments: