Saturday, November 17, 2007

100 things about me, volume II (actually III, with that post with "5 more things")

31. I am very, very impatient. Like I'm over this list already.

32. I hate mayonnaise, hard boiled eggs, tuna, pickles of any kind. If something smells bad to me, I won't eat it.

33. I love licorice, soft runny cheeses, and spray cheese in a can.

34. If I think something should be hot, I can't eat it cold. No cold pizza. No sushi. (Sorry--I've tried! I really have!)

35. I feel I am a feminist but if I could swing it I would make Mr. Bump drive all the time. Mostly so I could read my book.

36. The reason Mr. Bump makes me drive (or one of them) is because he wants to read his book.

37. I dream of never having to clean my house again. Like I win a house cleaner in the lottery, or something. Or some rich uncle leaves me his cleaning staff.

38. I can never decide if I want kids or just want to make up characters instead. (It's kinda the same thing, right? Well, maybe not.)

39. When I'm tired and my hair is long enough I twirl it around my finger without thinking about it. I was just doing it while trying to think of something worth telling you about me.

40. I don't think I'll ever warm up to camping. First of all, the showers are too few and far between.

41. I have difficulty peeing in a public restroom, let alone the woods.

42. And I can't fall asleep if my head is lower than my legs. Or if there is a rock in my back.

43. I have to use detergent with no dyes or perfumes because otherwise I break out.

44. There are very few parts of me that don't have stretch marks. Don't think you can't abuse your body with food.

45. I love my dog so much sometimes I just have to squeeze her.

46. Also, I like to grab her stub of a tail and use it like a joystick to move her around.

47. I have a brother but I don't really have much in common with him. We have not had an adult conversation where I've ever felt he was really listening to me.

48. This makes me very sad, but at the same time I just have a hard time relating to him. We grew up together but that's about it.

49. But I'm still really proud of him for building his own business and both his house and my parents house. I really respect him, even if I don't always like him.

50. I have a tattoo.

51. I don't regret it, even though I got it when I was 18.

52. But my lack of regret isn't so great that my father knows I have it.

53. My mother-in-law is one of my best friends. And I'm saying that even though I don't think she reads this. She really is.

54. My hair probably isn't really red, but at this point, who knows?

55. This kind of narcissism is more difficult than I thought it would be.

That's enough sharing for tonight. I'll pick this up again later when I want to plumb my murky depths further.

No comments: