Tuesday, November 13, 2007

these eyes...are closing/5 more things about me

I'm up--I'm up! I'm so tired, but I'm here. I've been going strong since 5:40 this morning so this will be a short one.

I was having headaches last week that I thought were sinus headaches, but since they came back today when I got back to work, I'm beginning to wonder if it is my vision. I've got an eye appointment tomorrow. I'm just hoping that these eyes which I paid so much to have lasiked aren't giving out on me. I have a pair of low magnification glasses for computer work, but that didn't seem to help the problem.

And that reminds me of No. 26 thing about me:

26. I'm kind of a hypochondriac. In the sense that I'm always sure all issues I have are more serious than they end up being. The only problem with that is that someday, I'm going to rely on that fact, and someday it is going to be serious. Maybe.

27. Rear Window. The Shawshank Redemption. So I Married an Axe Murderer. Amelie. Some of the kaleidoscope of me is in those movies.

28. I can gain or lose 4 pounds in the course of a very good or very bad day.

29. Much like when I get hungry, I get very cranky when I'm tired. Right now I'm very tired.

30. When I was little and I used to get something new, I had to sleep with it. Whether it was a tambourine or a bottle of lotion. I'm still a bit obsessed with new things.

That's enough of that. G'night. I'll jabber on tomorrow.

No comments: