Monday, February 09, 2009

you see? you see how this is?

Ugh. Remember when I was jumping up and down and patting myself on the back last week? Well, I'm back in the trenches again (fighting the weight loss fight) and I've got to tell you, I don't love it. I have my Colorado Weigh class tonight, where I step on the "official scale" and get my "official weight" recorded. This causes me much stress and anguish. Mostly because, for no discernable reason, my weight shot up (two pounds!) on Sunday morning. I swear to God this body has a sense of humor. And it's twisted. Why? Why does it hate me? We were getting along so well, body.

Anyway, I know all those things you're going to tell me. It's probably water, you're gaining muscle, it'll show in your next weigh-in, blah blah blah. Still, why today? Why toodle along until today? Because it hates me. Trickster. Grr.

I'll update you on how the "official scale" feels about me. Maybe it'll show me the love.

No comments: