Monday, February 09, 2009

update: to the scales!

So:

  1. I weighed in, two pounds down from what I weighed on my own scale this morning. Huh. So for whatever reason, I've lost 13 pounds in the last 4 weeks. According to the sweet Colo. Weigh scale whom I love.
  2. Had the HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) debate in class.  Apparently purely from a weight loss standpoint, it doesn't matter if it's sucrose or hfcs.  I tried to raise some other points of view, government corn subsidies, etc., but I don't think I got very far.  However, Mr. Bump is currently writing a 5 page paper (point by point contrast) on the subject in email form. I can see the email, addressed to me, from the other side of the room that we're both sitting in. 
  3. Had a brief discussion about thinking about maybe not focusing so much on the number on the scale.  I wonder why she thinks I should ease off that?
Anyway, campers, I'm off to work out.  Got to keep on keepin' on.

No comments: