Wednesday, June 24, 2009

happiness

Some things that are currently rockin' my world:
  1. Red lipstick. I love a good blueish red shade. It makes a great accessory.
  2. Afternoon thunderstorms. This may not be something that would have made me happy a couple of weeks ago when we were re-siding a garage, but it sure made my run home last night a thoroughly enjoyable 78 degrees instead of a dreadful 90 degrees.
  3. Ruby at summer camp. She's with my mom and dad for a couple of weeks, which is kind of a win-win. She gets to be with herMost Favorite Human and we get a couple of weeks to do date nights and such. We do miss her but we know she's having fun, and my mom loves having her, so it's ok. And sometimes it's nice to miss her.
  4. New bras. The girls were needing a boost, you know? I'm a 36mumble, too! How's that?
  5. My new watch. This was a birthday present from Mr. Bump, and he knocked it out of the park. Love love love. (It should be noted that it wasn't this expensive but he bought it from REI and it is now sold out.)
  6. Nike+. I used this last night with my iPod touch and it was awesome.
  7. Business cards from moo.com. I can't figure out how to link to our actual card, but I'll try to post a picture later.
  8. Ice cream. I used to be able to take it or leave it but I can't. stop. myself. I'm trying to leave it at the serving size of 1/2 cup, but that adds up. Favorites: Bunny Tracks by Blue Bunny, Dreyer's chocolate, Dreyer's strawberry frozen yogurt, and this place. It takes all my willpower not to go in on my run home, as it is right on my route.
  9. Size medium. Hello medium, long time no see! Nice to have you back on the team. Think you could talk to size 10 about coming aboard? I am currently dating both size 12 and 14, but I have no problems with cheating on them.
  10. You. Is it cheesy to end with this one? Internet, if cheesy is wrong, I'm not entirely sure I want to be right.

No comments: