Wednesday, July 29, 2009

quite possibly the worst picture of anyone in the history of the world


That's about all I've got to say about that. Except, does anyone know if you can change your passport picture within 6 weeks of departure? And would you think this is the same person if you were a TSA and/or customs/immigration officer?


Maybe? I guess? Sort of, right? I guess we'll find out...

P.S. - Don't I have a little bit of the Elvis-bloated-near-death look in that passport photo? Man, I was seriously unhealthy. Truthfully, I have very little recollection of how I felt about the way I looked the day that photo was taken. At most I remember having that half-hearted shrug feeling, like "Oh well, I look like crap, but what can I do?" I was way too easy on myself for a very long time. A huge part of weight gain is that feeling like it is all out of your control. I'm fat but it isn't my fault. I can't help it. It's only been recently that I've stepped up to that responsibility. Hey, it was my fault. But the good thing is that I'm also responsible for how I look now. And I know that from now on, gain or lose, I'm the one in charge. Fabulous--I've always wanted to be the boss.

No comments: