Tuesday, April 25, 2006

in re the matter of: references

I got a heart jangling call on my cell at work today, from THE JOB, asking for my references. I've reached that special cordoned off circle of hell where you're down to the final heat (so to speak, heh), apparently. Anyway I've emailed my references to THE JOB and given my peeps the heads up, pumped them full of details of my stunning work ethic and my detail-orientedness.

And I know from one well-placed source that the call has come, the glorious praises of Mrs. Bump have been sung (by one reference, at least).

So now what I have to do is sit back, relax (hah) and wait for THE JOB offer to roll in.

Hah, says the negative nellie on my shoulder. Like Nelson from The Simpsons, she says "Hah-ha."

I hate that negative nellie bitch.

No comments: